Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Avatar Experience

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Today I decided to create an avatar. I have always wondered what the pupose of an avatar was! i thought that this was going to be an easy assignment, that would only take a few minutes, however, it took me almost two hours to complete. One of the reasons, is because you can customize and personalize you avatar so much.

I created my avatar through Meez.com. I was amazed by all of the features! First, I was given 2000 coins (I had no idea what this meant). Then I noticed that I was able to change a variety of features on my avatar, everything from hair and clothing to nose size and make up.

Additionally, there is something called Meex NAtion which allows me to interact and chat with other avatars and their users. We can also play games, as well as, post to discussion boards.

Overall, I think that creating an avatar was a great experience. It allows the user to express themselves in a creative manner!

No comments:

Post a Comment